Ion Solutions is the leading provider of professional Audio-Visual and Broadcast Technology systems in Ireland. Established in 1967, the company provides a wide range of services to the industry, under the following three pillars:
• Systems Technical Design, specification, installation and integration
• Live Event Technical Production services
• Managed Support Services
Position: Assistant Services Scheduler
Employer: Ion Solutions Ltd
Employment Location: 54 Bracken Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Sandyford.
Position Summary: Planning, scheduling and communication of workflow logistics amongst Ion Solutions’ staff and external contractors.
General duties will involve working within the production department; specifically within the scheduling team, to review and plan resource allocation for both the main office and our remote sites.
• Using Ion’s booking and inventory management system R2 to review scheduled activities, and communicate with our crew and suppliers.
• Use of general software tools to aid planning and communication such as Word, Excel, Outlook and other software as required.
• Provide scheduling and planning assistance to the Production Managers.
• Provide administrative cover, including answering phones and engaging with Ion’s clients.
• Sourcing and co-ordination of labour resources.
• Creation and updating of rolling weekly working rosters.
• Supervision of timesheet compliance.
• Communication with in-house and contractor contacts.
• Liaison with warehouse operations.
Background & Skills
• Scheduler/Planner experience (1-2+years).
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Customer focused mentality.
• Strong communication and IT system skills.
• Enjoys working in a dynamic and live environment; must be able to work under pressure to weekly deadlines.
• Ciarán Moen (email@example.com)